[OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where

Subject: [OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:46:36 -0500
Its all to about the reserve price set. What you have seen is the action of
him bidding multiple times against the reserve in an attempt to get to it.
Now he has got to it he can be out bid by someone else but I rather doubt he
will be.

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Piers Hemy

Up to GBP1100 (USD2064) now, heading in the right direction.  But I don't
understand how it has gone so high.  The last 13 bids have all been from
zuiko7, who has therefore been bidding against himself - the highest bid
from another bidder was GBP849.

What am I missing in the bid mechanism?
--
Piers