[OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where

Subject: [OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:14:19 -0500
They may be a list member but as far as I know they have never stepped
forward. Zuiko7 appears to have the disease real bad... And the very deep
pockets to add genuinely NIB/Mint items to their collection. More power to
them though as they must have a nice haul now. I think we will always see
people who are willing to pay above average for the best stuff out there.

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Julian Davies

Unlikely by a Merkin, but that's an exchange rate issue. GBP1100 is still
not extortionate in UK terms for a genuinely NIB one. In Euro it's still in
the ballpark. I think it will depend on whether there are any others up for
sale in dollar denominated auctions.

Zuiko7 rings a bell. Don't we know him/her?

Julian