[OM] Re: new member

Subject: [OM] Re: new member
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:26:54 -0000
An educational discount which I now understand is financed by the Government
of Japan!

Images of the Olympus recommendations for use of OM Zuiko lenses on E-1 are
here (Japanese text, but you can deduce what the relevant numkbers are):
http://www.hemy.me.uk/img/Zuiko%20on%20E-1%201.jpg
http://www.hemy.me.uk/img/Zuiko%20on%20E-1%202.jpg

--
Piers