[OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where

Subject: [OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:48:43 -0000
I do know exactly who he is, and I have never seen his name crop up as a
poster, but he has been named here previously as a customer of John
Hermanson, and supplier of Andrew Fildes. From those postings you would
conclude that he has quite a stock of high quality OM items.  And from
another post from Bill Hunter you could conclude that his standards as a
buyer are nothing short of exacting, which correpsonds with what private
sources tell me.  But he does not come from Luton.

>From time to time we are enthralled by the prices he is willing to pay -
which suggests that someone else was willing to pay nearly as much.  The one
that sticke in my mind was USD202 for an OM10 about 18 months ago.  Didn't
somebody say they were worthless? ;-)

If you want soemthing particular, and are prepared to pay at least what he
has paid, there is at least one source!

--
Piers