[OM] Re: Tri-X pan 120 film

Subject: [OM] Re: Tri-X pan 120 film
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:45:42 -0000
Tri-X in 135 format was 400ASA, John, so my guess is the 320 is the ISO ASA
speed for that film.  My recollection is that it was certainly not fine
grain, since 35 years ago 400ASA was as fast (and grainy) as regular film
went (except for 2475 Recording film, which I had to get from Kodak in
London, at up to ASA1600).

I hesitate to ask what else might have been there so long (but speculating
might even even worse)!

--
Piers