[OM] Re: C41 black and white

Subject: [OM] Re: C41 black and white
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:46:52 -0800
I have a vague memory of two types of C-41 film by Kodak.  One with the
orange mask designed to be printed on a color printer the other no orange
mask to be printed on a B&W enlarger.  I think that the orange masks acts
some what as a "safelight" making the enlarger times much longer.  Perhaps
someone who shoots more of this stuff can add more.  John Gettis

have always been a moving target. It is quite possible that they are both
the same film.

http://isp.netscape.com/register