[OM] Re: haggis on film

Subject: [OM] Re: haggis on film
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:46:16 -0800
I bypassed the event this year.  A good friend in Stratford holds it on
the Saturday closest to the 25th, so it was the 22nd this year.  I took
photos last year with a C-2000; I'll see if I have any worth sharing and
post them somewhere.

BTW, it is a HILARIOUS event; about 50 people, entertainment (besides a
piper to pipe in the haggis, we have "The Connolly Brothers" with a
prepared skit), Burns songs and a Scots version of "I'm a Lumberjack".
And of course, a few libations.

Earl