[OM] Re: Noise (was "Evolt review")

Subject: [OM] Re: Noise (was "Evolt review")
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:03:15 -0500 (EST)

Speaking of noise...I have not forgotten that I owe you a link to the website
that claimed the current 8MP sensors are noisier than the previous generation.
I found it at work during a couple of slow days.  Things have changed now and I
don't have much time at all, so it may take a while.
I am tempted to say it was dcresource.com.  I remember that the site in
question showed up when I did a search in google for the differences between A2
and A200.
When it comes to the noise definition, they were talking mostly about the noise
that shows up during night exposures.
Boris

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com