[OM] Re: #028

Subject: [OM] Re: #028
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:23:32 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Scott,
I was also put to shame by someone else who contacted me off list on the
subject.  Aparently, they are in abundance around St. Louis also...
See, we kinda brag from time to time about being an outdoorsy family.  We lived
in St. Louis for about seven years...mostly spent outside.  I have never seen
even one.  I think I have an excuse though...:)  I guess I was expecting to see
large patches everywhere, as in the Graham's picture.  Not really convincing,
is it?
Watch out for the mudslides, it looks like it is going to be a crazy year,
starting with the end of the last one...I found a job in RI and moved out of CT
and thing have been better.  Wanted to wish everyone on the list Happy New Year
and hoping that I could "transfer" some of the luck I had in 2004, but in the
wake of the zunami disaster, thought that it would be very inappropriate.
Boris

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com