[OM] Re: More winter photos

Subject: [OM] Re: More winter photos
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:32:45 -0500
Richard:
Thanks.  I liked your photo very much, the sunlight helps bring out the
various colours in the trees, and the stream adds further interest.
Unfortunately, we don't get running water at this time of year!  I
gather you're in the Eastern US, so I hope you weren't hit too hard by
the last snow storm

Martin