[OM] STUDIO LIGHT BOOK NEEDED!!! PLEASE HELP

Subject: [OM] STUDIO LIGHT BOOK NEEDED!!! PLEASE HELP
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:38:04 +0100
Dear comunity,

I am enjoying with E1 camera a lot since a bought it and I work a lot with
Photoshop for making flawless skin, plastic surgery, to enhance my pictures
like pros. I have decided to buy a "studio" with Elinchrom flash lamps and
some accesories to start with studio photography focused on portrait.
I would be very pleased if someone could tell me a really good book or even
encyclopedia for learning everything about studio photography. Step by step,
how to use every lamp, tips and tricks, etc... I don´t want to locate the
lamps, meter flash light and that´s all! For learning PS in deep, I had to
buy many books. Half of them were useless. I want to be like David Bailey
;-))))

Cheers,

David