[OM] Re: OT: Wonder Woman?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Wonder Woman?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:17:53 EST
That's just great... I was one of those boys who also had a crush on her, but
now I'll need therapy of some kind after seeing that article!

I've GOT to get that article to a co-worker of mine. His son is one of the
top illustrators in the field of comic book art, and he was just given the
responsibility of "doing" Wonder Woman! I'd assume that's quite a plum
assignment.
(And Garry- I know what you're thinking- substituting "melon" for "plum" in
my last sentence...)!

George S.