[OM] Re: [photo] Winter 3

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Winter 3
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:28:20 +0000
Richard,

Making a long-distance guess, I'd say it's a young beech (Fagus grandifolia*).
Can't be certain from a photograph, but it looks like the ones growing in great
profusion in the woods around our house.  They have nuts when they get big.

Nice shot.  No snow here; sunny and 50ish again.  Getting boring.  :-)

Walt

*Yeah, I know.  I'm being good and leaving it for others.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>