[OM] Re: shift lens usage question

Subject: [OM] Re: shift lens usage question
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:39:33 -0800
* Spot meter with the lens stopped down and not shifted.
* Auto exposure works fine.
* It is probably easiest to leave the camera on your tripod, just tilt the
camera to compensate between non-shifted(for exposure) and shifted for final
shot.

Congratulations, you'll love the lens ... and want a 35mm shift.

-jeff