[OM] Re: What's so good about the Zuiko 50/2 ??

Subject: [OM] Re: What's so good about the Zuiko 50/2 ??
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:24:19 -0400

> Wayne I think you missed the "reviewer's" point. He is a very experienced
> pro and equipment reviewer who has obviously done all kinds of 'objective'
> testing. What he was presenting was an opinion piece based on all his
> testing - that's also part of what he does.
> Barry H

I guess I've become quite skeptical about the opinions of "reviewers" and
"pros" on the web. I'm not necessarily doubting that he has done the testing
you claim he has, but I'd like to see his data before spending my money.
I tend to go mostly with the opinions of "amateurs" on this list, and
especially with data like that found on Gary's site. Most web reviewer's
would have me buying the latest offerings of Can*n or Nik*n on a monthly
basis.

Wayne