[OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question
From: "Ing. Radovan Faltus" <faltusr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:44:08 +0100
Yes,
 the black plastic "spacer" inside of OM-2(n) chamber is
nothing nonstandard but the bottom plate of OM-1(n)
is different from that one on OM-2(n) as like as battery
chamber covers have different diameter. I'm not sure why
designers didn't use cover with diameter fitting to diameter
of battery chamber, maybe they intended firstly to use other
battery in late 70's and changed their mind when production tools for
metal bottom plates were already made.

Radek