[OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question
From: "Ing. Radovan Faltus" <faltusr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:39:46 +0100
Not the same, but brand name is the same, which
has root in time of big prosperity between WW1 and
WW2. Then big political changes of WW2 and
mostly after communist "Victorial February 1948"
revolution divided big companies and changed its product
range.

But CZ motorcycle producer was bought by Cagiva,
known italian company which deliberately let the company
die probably to open space for Cagiva original motorbikes
on Czech market.

More sad is one story when company PRAMET, producer
of top rated ferrite cores for high frequency coils and
transformers was bought by Siemens (german electrotechnical
giant) and then killed to not stand in the way on this special field,
 where with good promotion could be successfull worldwide.
Not even speaking about VERA and TAMARA military mobile
radar systems which can see well "invisible" Stealth jet-planes.

To not be absolutelly off-topic, here is one (still) well going
czech optical company with long history MEOPTA, producer
of b/w and color photography magnifiers and sport/military optics.

http://www.meopta.cz/index.php?id=120&lang=en
http://www.meopta.cz/index.php?id=91&lang=en

Radek