[OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question
From: "Ing. Radovan Faltus" <faltusr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:56:55 +0100
Jawa motorbike producer is much more known than CZ.
 Jawa had some good results in international six-days enduro in those years.
It was also participation in Paris-Dakar in 80's but without success.
    Now there is Jawa Divisov small producer of very specific speedway
racing
motorbikes for both dry and ice speedways which are usual equipment
of world top in this special but (i don't know how in US) relatively popular
motorcycle discipline (of course not like motocross or moto GP).

http://www.jawa.cz/products.php

Radek