[OM] Re: (OM) Choice of digital camera

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Choice of digital camera
From: John Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:34:05 +1100
Brian,

I bought an Oly C-8080 just prior to Christmas. You can see from Joel
Wilcox's posts just what a performer this is in the hands of an expert.
But your friend may care to note that it has diopter adjustment on the
EVF and there is at least one manufacturer providing adaptors for it
(and I believe to also adapt it for microscope use).

Incidently, I've never had quite so much fun with a camera in my life!

John,
Sydney, Oz.