[OM] Re: (OM) Choice of digital camera

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Choice of digital camera
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:44:53 -0800
He wants good performance at fast apertures, moderately high ASA, high
shutter speeds, and macro.
Needs to be able to connect to a microscope.
Probably doesn't need image stabilization - I don't believe it works
especially well for macro because of focusing issues but might help with
wind if it can track a flying bird (but no first hand experience).

I don't know if noise in the image would be much of a problem since he is
probably after high detail in complex images.

Sounds to me like a high pixel count DSLR would be the most likely candidate
.. dare I say E300?

-jeff