[OM] Re: [Photo] Winter 4

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Winter 4
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 05:54:33 -0800 (PST)
Donald,

Thanks for the compliment.  :)  Sure, you can save it somewhere on your
system.  The only obvious problem I would have would be if someone
posted the image elsewhere on the net without my permission either in
its original form or altered or claimed ownership.

Thanks to everyone who looked and offered feedback on this image
including Jim, Moose, Wayne, Chuck, AG, Graham, Steve, Mike, Chris and
anyone I may have overlooked.  You're the best. :)

A bit more background on the shot:  It was taken early morning, around
8:30, after a bit of freezing rain the night before.  The fog was so
thick that it felt like you could reach out with your hand and grab
some.

Richard

http://mail.yahoo.com