[OM] Re: (OM) Choice of digital camera - more info

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Choice of digital camera - more info
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:09:22 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2005 2:49:40 PM Central Standard Time,
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My  friend thinking about a digital camera advises he has a price limit of
about $1,100 USD; as he will be paying for it  personally.

How do you spell, e-300?  He won't need the adapter Olympus will send  him,
so he can sell it to me for $75 and reduce the cost of his camera a bit  more.
Bill Barber