[OM] Re: #031

Subject: [OM] Re: #031
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:17:34 +0000
Graham,

I have stopped commenting on the photographs you post.  How meaningless and
trite must continual accolades become, regardless of how sincere and
complimentary they might be!  About this one and the previous couple, I again
say "well done."  I particularly liked the cemetery shot through the gate.

Now, since we both seem to have a "thing" for the 21/2 and 35/2, maybe you can
help me convince Moose to stop poor-mouthing and upgrade his kit.  I think he's
eminently qualified to put either lens to good use.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --