[OM] Re: 21/3.5 and filter: vignetting?

Subject: [OM] Re: 21/3.5 and filter: vignetting?
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:18:07 -0400
I experience very slight vignetting with a 49mm B+W 49ES [non slim variety]
circular polarizer on a 24/2.8 MC Zuiko. I would expect that a non-slim
filter on a 21mm lens would also vignette.

To test for vignetting, mount the filter and then the hood and then look
through the viewfinder with the end of a finger just protruding over the
edge of the hood. The slightest darkening in the corners of the image
through the viewfinder indicates vignetting.

jh