[OM] Re: (OM) Choice of OM4* camera

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Choice of OM4* camera
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:27:13 -0500
It should move.  I looked at both the OM-2S and OM-4 last night.  One must
lift up slightly (toward camera top) on the OM-2S.  The OM-4 doesn't seem
to require this.  Could be that crudmium has gotten between the LED button
and rotating switch . . . or between that and the body . . . making
rotating it difficult.

If all else fails, go back and get the magic wand (rod with star on top),
spin around three times, wave it at the camera and utter the word
"xyzzy"  upon which the green snake barring your way in moving the switch
should be vanquished.  You shouldn't need to pitch any magic eggs at the
camera salesman . . . but remember to *always* take the lantern with you
before undertaking any of this.

-- John