[OM] Re: OT: Sheet film processing

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Sheet film processing
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:21:54 -0800 (PST)
> Besides, I think all the large format shooters
> have at
> least on occasion used an OM/Zuiko shot as a "sketch" and then
> followed up with a LF photo.

Actually, what frequently happens for me is that I end up liking
the Zuiko shot more.  Go figure.  Anyway, as I referenced in
another post, the OM-4(T,Ti) is probably one of the best meters
for large format work there is.

Like my OM kit, my LF kit is pretty humble.  1964 Crown Graphic
with one Graphlex 135mm lens.  I love the ruggedness and general
usability of the CG, but would like some better and wider
lenses.  Of course, I could also use a better LF enlarger...

http://mail.yahoo.com