[OM] Re: Analog Forever

Subject: [OM] Re: Analog Forever
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:45:45 -0800 (PST)
This would be "overhead transparancy" film.  What you do is
print a "digital negative" in the exact size that you want the
final print in your inkjet printer. Take this "negative" and use
it exactly like a large format negative and make a contact
print. APUG has a forum dealing with this approach and there is
a fantastic book out explaining how to do it and what settings
to use.

Turns out that the best "negs" use red or orange or whatever
other colors other than black.  Anyway, there are resources out
there that explain this well.  My initial attempts have been
pretty ugly so far.

http://my.yahoo.com