[OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question - flash sync

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question - flash sync
From: foefam@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:08:50 -0700
A quick update...

I ran another roll through my OM-2S with the sync cord running to the Alien
Bees AB800. This time I kept the mode in Manual and varied the shutter
between 1/30 and 1/60. The 1/30 photos were all fine, the 1/60 had the
dreaded black bar up the left hand side. My conclusion is to use 1/60 with
my TTL T32 and 1/30 with the sync cord.

Is anyone able to get 1/60 shutter speed while using the X-sync socket to a
monolight, on any flavor of OM, or is 1/30 the best bet? I could use some
validation right now... ;-)

Thanks,
Mark