[OM] Re: Walking on water

Subject: [OM] Re: Walking on water
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:14:38 -0800 (PST)
Walt,

Thanks a million for educating us on this incredibly
practical and ingenious product!

I'm going to order a couple of pairs, including one
for the mother-in-law, who's managed to slip on icy
Minnesota pavement twice in the last 2 years -- first
time resulting in a compound fractured ankle, and the
second time, a broken leg. I guess that we all become
pretty brittle once we reach our mid-70's...

Currently treading carefully in MN,

 - Craig

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo