[OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale
From: Jonathan Parker <jonathaneparker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:44:00 -0800 (PST)
To those who can not control themselves from commenting negatively on my desire
to not ship overseas and see this as evil/hypocritical, etc:

I had a shipment to Germany become lost somewhere in the German postal system.
Trying to obtain insurance reimbursement in this situation proved difficult and
lengthy.  It's not a distrust of "foreigners" as one all-knowing sage put it,
its a desire to avoid a repeat of having to wade into another bureaucratic
morass.

Jon P.

Annandale, VA

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo