[OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 10:00:15 EST
I don't see you as evil or hypocritical, I just think you're overreacting to
one incident.

What you're describing isn't unique to International shipping, nor Germany
itself. I've had a claim going with the US Postal Service (on a domestic
shipment) that keeps getting lost. The item was lost, and now the claim keeps
getting
lost. I have original paperwork, copies, and notes in the investigator's own
handwriting. They all agree that I'm entitled to my $65 but keep pointing
their fingers at each other as to who actually is dropping the ball on this.
You
think your claim took a lomg time? I'm on something like 14 months and
counting. Does this mean I shouldn't ever ship anything to  someone within the
US
anymore?

George S.