[OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:14:56 +0000
I have, without incident, shipped things to and received things from South
Korea, Hong Kong, even California, most European countries, and Great Britian.
(I'm still not sure if the British consider themselves a part of Europe or not;
that's why I mention them apart.  It's all so confusing these days.)  The only
thing I have ever had go astray went to Canada, apparently too distant and
dangerous a place for a small package entrusted to the USPS and its Canadian
counterpart to be delivered.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from