[OM] Re: Walking on water

Subject: [OM] Re: Walking on water
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:32:55 +0000
Hah!  The sun is peeking through the diminishing cloud cover here and we're
heading for 50F before the day's over.  With a drip-drip here and a drip-drip
there, here a drip, there a drip, everywhere a drip-drip, all this ice will
soon be gone.  E-I-E-I-O!  (It's okay to sing along.)

I've put the Yaktrax away, probably until next year.  :-)

On the other hand, February in the South can be full of surprises -- March,
even.  I recall 22 inches of snow and 10F in March of 1993.  Fortunately, I
was, as usual, well-stocked with firewood, food, liquor, cats, and warm wife.
And, of course, ice.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from