[OM] Re: Shooting for hire

Subject: [OM] Re: Shooting for hire
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:09:47 +0000
He yells too much, which bothers up my gentle, calm, courteous, gun-toting,
mild-tempered Southern sensibilities.  Around these here parts, it's pretty
much generally known, except by some of the most recent transplants, that if
you can provoke a Southern gentleman into raising his voice, you are about 5
seconds away from being shot.  He makes me want to shoot him.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --