[OM] Re: What is old is new again

Subject: [OM] Re: What is old is new again
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:28:50 +0800
For E-1, in "M" mode the top dial is for shutter and rear dial is for
aperture, not switchable. In A, S or P mode you can program both dials as
aperture, shutter or program shift control or either dial as exposure
compensation. Talking about control I didn't found any AF lens as good as
the digital zuiko in focusing, it is light, smooth and sensitive
controllable. Most of the others are just having too short working distance
and no damping feel like the MF lenses.

C.H.Ling