[OM] Re: sheet film processing

Subject: [OM] Re: sheet film processing
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:35:46 -0800
Schnozz:

I spent a long time on the Fine Art website... I was anticipating your
suggestion on the Pefecta.  :-)

Being that I live in Rochester, interacting with the proprietors should
be convenient.  Their location is just a stone's throw away from where I
lived until recently, though I didn't know it at the time.

I plan on standardizing on two films at most:  one in the 100-200 ISO
range, one at 400 ISO.  I include ISO 200 because of the Bergger and the
claim that it is a thick emulsion film with many of the characteristics
of Super-XX.

Earl