[OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:51:13 +1300
Jon,

The way I see it is. It's your right to buy & sell, with whomever you feel
comfortable with, whenever you want. Just as buyers do ...

FWIW lately a few of us here ( in Wellington ) who sell regularly on ebay have
started selling via ebay.co.uk as the pound exchange rate is better than the
falling US dollar. Even W Gates thinks that the US dollar will fall further ...

David