[OM] Aerial photography, was moped of the skies

Subject: [OM] Aerial photography, was moped of the skies
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:54:11 +0000
I suppose so ;-)  They are quite difficult to land for tyros.

Oly content: I plan to organise a photo shoot with my E-1 as the days
get lighter.  However, the sunsets and upper cloud formations that we
have had recently would have made good backdrops for formation shots.
We have a brand-new Boss, a former chopper pilot (Pumas) who will need
inducting into leading four-ships.  We fly little formation flypasts
for Families' Day and other ceremonial occasions.  I am normally in the
formation, but perhaps I shall be able to fly in the "whip", an extra
aircraft flying around the formation to "whip" them into shape (tell
them over the radio how they look from the air before they launch into
the little display).  Then we will see how useful the E-1's motordrive
is ...

Chris