[OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question - flash sync

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question - flash sync
From: foefam@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:08:46 -0700
Thanks Chuck, I look forward to hearing back from you. I'll probably send
the camera in to John H. for a CLA sometime soon, though the previous owner
said he had CLA'd it recently. I might try some similar flash tests with my
OM-1 in the meantime. I gotta say I love my little 2S, it's just the
coolest camera in the world except for this one flash thing. I hope it can
get well again...

One other thing I should point out, I also tested the camera set to auto
with a T32 connected to an Olympus 5m auto sync cord, and the pictures came
out fine. It seems the only bug is using the PC sync.

-Mark