[OM] Re: a page from the journal

Subject: [OM] Re: a page from the journal
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 01:08:36 -0700
I'm glad you made it even though I don't know why you wanted to get "there".
The locals don't worry about running out of gas but they do worry about
running out of whiskey. The combination of wind, ice, and blowing snow can
make that desert road very interesting. I drove my motor home across there
in an 85 mph cross wind one time. I would not want to do that again.  /jmac