[OM] Re: [photo] The new subject #2

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] The new subject #2
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 01:28:11 -0700
Johan,

I like the name Ida as I have a very enterprising friend by that name. If
your Ida has as much energy as my friend you will have an interesting life
with no boring moments. Do you and Anna plan to continue your ski touring
trips or will the baby put those kind of things on hold for a while?

I found an interesting Swedish company (Hillberg The Tentmaker) that makes
tents and windproof shelters for open country touring. I was thinking of you
when I saw those Wind Sack shelters. I bought their Bivanorak which is a
large parka that you can wear over a pack or as a shelter for the night if
you want too. It's big enough to get all my photo gear inside if I get hit
by a bad storm. I've had it for about a year but never really needed it yet.
They seem like a good company.

http://www.hilleberg.com/Catalog/bivanorak_926342.htm

/jmac