[OM] Re: Aerial photography, was moped of the skies (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Aerial photography, was moped of the skies (OT)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:09:31 +0000
"Dark Side ..." came 8th with 15 million albums sold, whereas "The
Wall" sold 23 million.  In case you're interested, here are the top 10:

1.      The Wall, Pink Floyd.
2.      Led Zeppelin IV, eponymous.
3.      Rumours, Fleetwood Mac.
4.      Boston.
5.      Saturday Nigh Fever.
6.      Hotel California, Eagles.
7.      Physical Graffiti.
8.      Dark Side of the Moon, Pink Floyd.
9.      Bat Out of Hell, Meat Loaf.
10.     Houses of the Holy, Led Zeppelin

Of these, "Boston" and "Physical Graffiti" mean nothing to me; I shall
have to log-on to the Apple Music Shop to find out...

Chris