[OM] Re: another page from the journal

Subject: [OM] Re: another page from the journal
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:10:23 -0500
on 2005/01/30 5:25 AM, Wayne Harridge at wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

on 2005/02/01 2:40 AM, Wayne Harridge at wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

>> Oooh, I like that. The darkened sky and the straight-on view
>> make it look really foreboding.
>
> Ok Andrew, here is the original uncropped colour version:
>
> http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/images/cn35-886-07-c.jpg
>
> By the way, no polariser used.

So was the sky that dark to the eye? We get skies like that sometimes (like
a few days ago) when cold dry northern air comes down and there isn't a
speck of moisture or haze. If it's that dark a blue there won't be any red
in it.

There does look to be some darkening in the boards at the bottom, so maybe
you're right about falloff.

BTW, I think that was a very effective crop.

Andrew