[OM] Re: OT For the 4X4 Listees

Subject: [OM] Re: OT For the 4X4 Listees
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 00:20:32 -0700
I took it as a nasty dig at anybody who had the audacity to use
four-wheel-drive to go someplace regardless of the circumstances. There have
been many of those comments. Just because some of us live in the mountains
does not mean we should be deprived of useful transportation. We all have
different needs but some do not seem to recognize that. /jmac