[OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question - flash sync

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on-list, and a question - flash sync
From: foefam@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 05:39:03 -0700
Thanks for all your help, Chuck! The camera is probably due for a CLA. (I
think I said in a previous note that the previous owner had done that, but
I was getting it confused with one of my OM-1s.) As you mentioned in your
last email, the hardest part will be the separation period while it's in
for repairs. However, I can enjoy manual bliss with my OM-1 in the mean
time and have a perfect 2S in a couple of months (fingers crossed). I also
picked up a used P*ntax 645 a couple of months ago which I've been
neglecting, so I'm covered either way.

The originator of this thread mentioned replacing the 2S with a 4Ti. If I
were in that situation, I'm not sure which of the two I would choose, or if
I'd go DSLR. It'd be a hard choice, for sure.

Enjoy your holiday!

-Mark