[OM] Re: E1 + manual Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 + manual Zuiko
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:41:23 -0800
To elaborate a little ...

The E-300 and E-1 work essentially the same with OM Zuikos (they use the
same adapter).

The adapter mechanically closes the aperture of the OM Zuiko as soon as it
is set to something other than wide open.

The E-1 metering is pretty good with the OM Zuikos, but can be off.

-jeff
I've been happy with the E-1 + adapter + Tamron 400/4 results