[OM] Re: E1 + manual Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 + manual Zuiko
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:59:55 -0000
Which reminds me - Barry, if you haven't been paying full attention these
past few weeks, you may have missed that Olympus have published the aperture
ranges for which they think non-digital Zuiko lenses will produce acceptable
results on E-1 (and I assume E-300).  The ranges do not span the entire
working range of each lens.

I do not know of an English langauge source, but thankfully "f/4 ~ f/5.6" is
the Japanese for "f/4 ~ f/5.6". You can see the Japanese version here:
http://www.hemy.me.uk/img/Zuiko%20on%20E-1%201.jpg and
http://www.hemy.me.uk/img/Zuiko%20on%20E-1%202.jpg

--
Piers