[OM] Re: Have you ever missed the mark? Was Winter Photo.

Subject: [OM] Re: Have you ever missed the mark? Was Winter Photo.
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:35:49 -0800 (PST)
--- GeeBee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If I get a gratuitously spiteful response from someone suffering from
> low blood sugar whose wife/husband just ran off with their best
friend
> then it's my tough luck that I caught them on a bad day.
>

> Just my 2c

Graham,

I'm not sure if this last remark was meant for me.  But if so, let me
offer my 2 cents.  I never asked Bill for an apology nor did I expect
one.  I expressed my opinion as he did his.  If the above statement was
in reference to me, I only have two words for you...

Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail