[OM] OT: Kodak digital camera sales

Subject: [OM] OT: Kodak digital camera sales
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 04:06:18 -0800
Since I live in Kodak-town and there has been much discussion of Kodak's
film business, I thought I'd pass on this article in the local paper.
Also brings up questions about Olympus' position in the digital
marketplace, as it is not among the top 3 mentioned in the article, to
no one's surprise.  I have to admit that I am tempted by Kodak's higher
end digicams.  If they only gave RAW output, I'd probably bite.

http://democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050203/BUSINESS/502030364

Anyway, it's a good news story for the local economy.

Earl