[OM] Re: shopping the 'bay today

Subject: [OM] Re: shopping the 'bay today
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:37:36 EST

In a message dated 2/3/2005 9:26:09 AM Central Standard Time,
olympus_user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writesAlthough I haven't found anything yet that
says  "buy
me", the battery
ads are getting better:

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15239&item=3869819170&;
rd=1_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15239&item=3869819170&rd=1)

Hmmm, whatever they are selling looks like it could be costly.  I've  bought
Eveready 357s in bulk and split them up among the list a couple of time  in
the past.  Need some more now, however don't feel up to the task.   If anyone
else does, I might be interested and can tell them where I got  them in the
past
and that is cheapbatteries.com.  Bill   Barber